This is MaintMaster
With MaintMaster, maintenance is a little more entertaining and inspiring. Cooperation, transparency, and a bold sense of humbleness embody the MaintMaster philosophy. We know maintenance and want to bring a kick-ass tool to our customers, simple as that. Our quest is to empower maintenance departments stuck with consultants or confusing spreadsheets, empower them to manage their business themselves.
With over 35,000 users of our product, we are the leading CMMS provider in Sweden, and our goal is to become the number one choice in the DACH region in the coming years.
As our Content Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating impactful content for our marketing activities. You will create content for various channels, and you make sure that the content is based on our personas and targeting the different steps in the marketing and sales funnels. You will plan, create, and analyze content that attracts new customers while reinforcing our brand in a clear and compelling way. In this role, you are expected to bring ideas on marketing content as well as analyzing the impact the content has on the sales process. You create an editorial calendar that aligns with marketing and sales campaigns and have contact with third-party agencies.
You will work closely with the other members of the marketing team, and you will have the chance to impact your work as well as the overall marketing work with creative ideas and valuable collaboration. Even though your main tasks are content creation, you are expected to have an open mindset and help out with other tasks when needed, such as managing tradeshows, etc.
- Own the content process from idea to execution as well as the follow-up
- Suggest improvements on marketing material and have an active role in the planning process
- Create original, compelling content to improve engagement with prospects, partners and customers, for the website, presentations, newsletters, emails, and other collateral
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop content for articles and other thought leadership mediums
- Produce and manage multiple content streams for regular internal and external communications, including writing web copy, project portfolios/case studies, video scripts, ad copy, and more
- Measure and report on the performance of your work with metrics and comparison to targets
- A/B test variations of your work to learn what performs best (headlines, images, layouts, etc.) and share what you learn with the organization
- Have knowledge about how different content works in various marketing channels
- Create content for the entire customer journey
- Work with the team on best practices to best impact our SEO
- Evaluate your content’s impact and push for continuous improvement that shows real marketing results (traffic, engagement, lead generation, and conversion, etc.)
We believe that you are an excellent writer and have a creative mindset. You’ve worked in a data-driven marketing environment within B2B and have an understanding of marketing automation. You have very good knowledge about content marketing and know the impact inbound marketing and demand generation marketing has on the lead funnel. It’s a significant advantage if you’ve worked within the software or maintenance business. Also, we believe you are a doer that can work independently when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field; combination of relevant education and experience considered in lieu of degree
- Preferably at least three years of B2B marketing and/or communications experience
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to translate complex ideas and technical speak in written format
- Native in the German language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What you get
Working at MaintMaster means that you will work in a friendly environment where everyone helps each other. We are growing fast, and you will be able to join a company with high ambitions where you have the chance to grow. We believe in openness and transparency, and at the same time, we want you to be able to develop in the direction you feel comfortable with.
MaintMaster offers you to set aside four hours for self-development each week, plus we take part in gatherings and seminars. We also have a favorable wellness allowance, and two paid wellness hours a week if you like to exercise. In addition, we have generous pension provisions and good health insurance.
Send your resume and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org