This is MaintMaster
With MaintMaster, maintenance is a little more entertaining and inspiring. Cooperation, transparency, and a bold sense of humbleness embody the MaintMaster philosophy. We know maintenance and want to bring a kick-ass tool to our customers, simple as that. Our quest is to empower maintenance departments stuck with consultants or confusing spreadsheets, empower them to manage their business themselves.
With over 35,000 users of our product, we are the leading CMMS provider in Sweden, and our goal is to become the number one choice in the DACH region in the coming years.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will ensure that our communication reaches our target groups via digital channels. An important part of this is to reach the target groups at the right time in the buyer’s journey. The overall goal is to help drive sales, bring in new customers, and increase our brand awareness. You will work in advertising platforms and, when needed, take help from agencies.
You are also working to increase the conversion on our website to create as many qualified leads as possible. You ensure that our campaigns can be tracked and reported on common KPIs. This also includes being creative when it comes to creating marketing campaigns, implementing campaign goals, and keeping track of progress.
You are expected to be independent and work after a clear process, but you will also be part of a dynamic team where everyone helps out and has fun together. In this versatile role, you will work operatively to produce material for digital campaigns, create the creatives, and build strategies for our advertisements and campaigns with a focus on growth.
- Work with SEO and come up with improvements to increase our positioning
- Work with our advertising accounts, such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, etc. Where you set up and optimize campaigns and when needed, you get help from an agency
- Set goals in Google Analytics (or other systems) and present the results
- Drive results for our digital investments in relevant channels as well as post-campaign analysis and reporting
- Together with the marketing team, create and tweak content and campaigns that help us achieve our goals
- Participate in and conduct A / B testing
- Work with our Marketing Automation tool – and other data – to segment the target groups
- Plan, create, and order content for campaigns
- Work closely with your colleagues to generate high-quality leads
- Be creative and try new things to reach our target groups
As a person, you like challenges and want to work in a fast-growing company. You are good at structuring your job and make sure you finish the projects.
- Has at least three years experience of working with digital marketing in B2B
- A degree in marketing, communication, technology, or business development
- Is good at managing and setting up ads in Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube Ads, etc.
- Good at showing results in Google Studio or otherwise showing results
- Has experience in leading paid and organic campaigns and securing the creative material as well as ensuring it against the overall campaign strategy
- Has good knowledge of tools such as HubSpot or other marketing tools
- Creative and has a positive attitude towards how to use data in marketing, including how to use software to reach the target groups
- Has experience in B2B lead generation
- Likes to work data-driven and follow the results
- Communicates on a professional level in both speaking and writing in English
- If you speak German, it is an advantage
- If you have knowledge of any of the programs within Adobe CC, this is an advantage
What you get
Working at MaintMaster means that you will work in a friendly environment where everyone helps each other. We are growing fast, and you will be able to join a company with high ambitions where you have the chance to grow. We believe in openness and transparency, and at the same time, we want you to be able to develop in the direction you feel comfortable with.
MaintMaster offers you to set aside four hours for self-development each week, plus we take part in gatherings and seminars. We also have a favorable wellness allowance, and two paid wellness hours a week if you like to exercise. In addition, we have generous pension provisions and good health insurance.
Form of work: full time
How to apply
Send your CV and resume to email@example.com. If you have questions about the service, contact CMO Jon Lindholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +46768 43 43 72.