Therese is showing some of the features of MaintMaster version 8.15 – with a focus on our app.
Some new features:
1. Quick search functionality in the app, always present in the bottom bar. Find and
open anything in your MaintMaster system.
2. Job history added for Site objects
3. Editable dropdowns in the mobile app with 10 or less options will now be
displayed directly on the card
– To our Release Notes: MaintMaster Release Notes
– You find information on how to update at the bottom of this post.
Note: In the video she’s showing both the WebClient and the phone app, they use the same functionality.
Updating your MaintMaster system:
You need to be a registered Solution Admin if you want to update your MaintMaster system. If you are unsure who the Solution Admin in your company is, contact MaintMaster Support
- Go to portal.maintmaster.com
- Sign in
- Select “Systems”
- Click the “Apply update” button to open a dialog to help you update your system
Why can’t I update all systems?
Any release of MaintMaster goes through a series of stages. When we reach Release Candidate, the last step before Public Release, we make it available to all Sandbox and Training systems. That way, you can test the coming functionality before it is actually released. When we declare a release to be Public Release, it’s available to systems including your Production system.