Therese Carlsson, MaintMaster support, is showing some of the new features in MaintMaster 8.15. She’s also talking about permissions in general and how the function impersonate works (can only be used by specific users).
Some of the news:
1. You now have more options when context-clicking multiple selected purchase
2. New system setting under Jobs, Rules to use selected site object as default in
guides and new jobs.
– To our Release Notes: MaintMaster Release Notes
– You find information on how to update at the bottom of this post.
Updating your MaintMaster system:
You need to be a registered Solution Admin if you want to update your MaintMaster system. If you are unsure who the Solution Admin in your company is, contact MaintMaster Support
- Go to portal.maintmaster.com
- Sign in
- Select “Systems”
- Click the “Apply update” button to open a dialog to help you update your system
Why can’t I update all systems?
Any release of MaintMaster goes through a series of stages. When we reach Release Candidate, the last step before Public Release, we make it available to all Sandbox and Training systems. That way, you can test the coming functionality before it is actually released. When we declare a release to be Public Release, it’s available to systems including your Production system.