Welcome to our accessible support, where no questions will remain unanswered.
We are available Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 17:00 CET.
Submit a ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org.
we are HERE FOR YOU
Welcome to our accessible support, where no questions will remain unanswered. You can always call our customer service. We are available from 08:00 – 17:00, central European time.
- For urgent matters, 24/7 support at +46 13 37 79 11.
Feel free to send us an email or a message through the contact form on this page for all hours. We are also available via email: email@example.com
Want to Learn more About MAintMaster?
We have a number of different training courses for. Visit our Academy page to see them.
Find stuff in MaintMaster
- How do I add pictures of my machines with the app?
Enter a list of your machines and open the card machine app. At the top right, you will see the menu (three points), where you will find the Add picture. Then choose whether you want to take a new picture with the camera or use one you already have.
- What is a main site object?
A main site object is an object that is dependent on underlying objects working properly. If an underlying object stops working, this will also affect the main object.
An example is vehicles. If there is a breakdown or a flat tire, the whole vehicle will be stationary until the failure has been rectified.
- How do I search in MaintMaster?
There are several ways of searching in MaintMaster. Here are the most common:
Super search is a search function that you will find at the top of MaintMaster.
Filter selections by adding a filter to your selection.
Search, function available via the button next to your Super search.
- How can I tell if the selection is displayed in the app?
- Go to the tab Mobility on the selection to see if the selection is displayed. You can also set how the selection will appear on your mobile device. Contact our support if you need help!
- Can I change my default language?
Yes! And of course it only affects your own user.
If you’d like to change your default language (language used for System settings) you can easily do so:
- When you log in, tick the box “Use advanced settings”
- Press “Default language”
- Now you can change it to an avaliable language
Once you save your settings the language will be changed upon next login.
Selections, categories and other text that you’ve written yourself will not be translated.
- How do I link a file to a work order/object/spare/etc?
Click on Tools in the upper left corner of the card and choose ‘Link file…’ and find the file you would like to link to the post.
Remember that linked files must be in a network location if you want users to be able to access the files.
- Can I scan barcodes in MaintMaster?
- It is possible to scan barcodes in MaintMaster. You can print the codes from MaintMaster or create your own QR-codes. We also have an addon service that allows you to use a barcode scanner. You can put barcodes on both objects and spare-parts.
- Can I restore something that I’ve removed?
It depends on what you have removed and if it still has links to other records. For example, you can restore the items and people from deleted records in System Settings if these still have a relationship. Generally, you cannot restore jobs that have been deleted, and the same applies to objects.
- What do I do if I forget my password?
In the login box for MaintMaster you will see a “Forgot password?” option. Click this to send an email to your email address from which you will get to select a new password.
- After sending an invitation, I can't find it in my inbox, why not?
We use the address firstname.lastname@example.org to send out e-mails from MaintMaster, this means that the email might end up in your spam, please check there.
You can also ask your IT department in case they have a filter that’s blocking the sender.
If you still don’t receive our e-mail, contact our support +46 13 377 911 or email@example.com
- I have seen that it is possible to link a file, can I also link to a folder?
You can link folders, but then the folders must be compressed, for example in zip format.
The alternative is that you create a property and use the “Folder” data type. You are then given the option to allow the property to point out the path to a specific folder.
Remember that linked files/folders must be in a network location if you want users to be able to access the files.
- What is a group?
- All users can belong to a group. You can create common selections for each group using this feature. It is possible to include multiple users in the same group. Groups are something that are only used for responsibility or for resources for the job.
- What are roles?
Roles control what you see in MaintMaster.
If you have a user belonging to the “Maintenance Coordinator” role, for example, this user will be able to see the selection that has been assigned to the “Maintenance Coordinator” role. Each user can belong to multiple roles.
- What does “responsible” mean?
Responsible is a group or person who has been assigned to a job. The exact significance of this is important to determine at your company as it forms part of your procedures.
You can, for example, use this for setting the skills required for the job by using a group, or by assigning the person that is formally responsible for the work performed by setting a manager, or by setting the person responsible for the next part of the procedure and thereby to switch a job between different responsible roles. These methods are neither more nor less wrong than any other. The important thing is that the method is in line with your procedures ensuring everyone uses the same method and understands what is expected.
- What is a category? And what is a type?
Everything in MaintMaster is categorized. It is easy to create new categories and types. When setting up your categories, it is recommended that you let your needs govern how many you add.
A category may for example determine what something is, an example of this is when we add “Vehicles” as a category and “Truck” as a type.
For jobs you need to about the categories as which flow they belong to and what routine you are working to. Examples of common procedures and thereby categories are Fault reporting, Ordering, Rounds, Improvement proposals and Notes.
- What are privileges?
- Privileges are configured in your system settings. There are privileges that determine what you are allowed to do in the system. If you lack privileges to do something, then MaintMaster will let you know. If this happens, we recommend that you contact your system administrator or Aretics support.
- Can I create custom fields on my cards?
Yes, you can! In MaintMaster there are called fields called properties, and you can easily add your own.
You add properties to each category. That means if you want to add a property then you should start by opening the category that the property is to belong to. For example if you want to add a property for “Engine output” in your items, you open an item category (you might even have a category called “Engine”?), Select the “Properties” tab and click on “Add”. From here you can decide the name of your property and the type of data it is to contain. When you have finished, simply click OK, and check the box for your property for use. It will then be included in all items that have the same category as the one you updated.
- What happens if I change the name of a property?
- If you rename a property, the name change will appear throughout the system with immediate effect.
- Can I remove a property?
You can only remove a property that is not in use.
If you try to remove a property that is in use, MaintMaster will notify that it is in use and that it can therefore not be removed.